CLAW HAMMER Full Steel / Leather Handle (24oz / 1100 grams)
- Head bright finished, transparent spray coated, corrosion-resistant
- Made from alloyed PICARD special steel, carefully hardened and tempered
- With Nail-puller
- Round neck and round head, bell pattern
- Full steel handle forged With leather grip
- Leather grip is resistant to twisting in the hand
- MADE IN GERMANY
- Weight: 1100 grams (24 oz)
- Length: 325 mm
- Handle: Leather
Forged using alloyed, hardened, special steel and given a smooth finish.
The claw of the hammer is precisely wrought and inductively hardened.
Even small nails are securely caught.
The face is carefully hardened and specially tempered.
The construction of the forged, weight-optimised shaft provides perfect balance and supreme impact.
Its carefully cut surface blends smoothly into the grip.
The leather grip on the solid steel handle is resistant to twisting. It not only looks good, leather absorbs moisture and releases it again once the work is done.
The surface is extremely wear-resistant.
The leather is waxed (not lacquered) to provide maximum benefit of the leather handle.